It can be a hassle to sell your classic or special vehicle yourself. You need to get the right exposure, run ads, take phone calls, answer emails, have people come to your house and of course deal with the tire kickers and no-shows! It takes up a lot of your time.
Let Miles Through Time sell your vehicle.
We offer a full service consignment program where you bring your vehicle to us and for a small fee and a percentage (upon qualification) we will do the rest.
This will include exposure on our popular website, internet advertising, and on display in our museum; we can open the door to thousands and thousands of potential buyers across the world.
Interested in consigning your classic or exotic vehicle? Please contact us for more information.
Or fill out the form below so we can contact you.
What to expect when you bring in your VEHICLE:
- We will inspect your vehicle to ensure it meets our quality standards
- After doing some research, we will give you a current market value for your vehicle
- We’ll make a copy of your title
- We’ll make a copy of the registered owner’s Drivers License
- We’ll ensure the VIN on the vehicle matches the one on the title
- Remove any personal possessions from the vehicle
- You provide us with detailed information on your vehicle
- Sign consignment contract
- We will get the vehicle posted on our website and the other websites within a few days
Tips For Getting Your vehicle Ready For Sale:
- Consignor MUST be the registered owner on the title. (We cannot take vehicles with open titles.)
- Know the market value of your vehicle
- Make sure the VIN on the vehicle matches the VIN on the title
- Get the vehicle detailed. If you can’t, we have a detail service here
- Bring all information you have on the vehicle, including all mechanical, history and restoration information
What To Expect When Your Vehicle Sells:
- Once payment has cleared from the buyer, we will send you a check from Miles Through Time
Follow us @
WE'RE OPEN SEASON!!
We are still available for special events, private events, large groups or by appointment. We will also be open about once a month throughout the off season for special events. Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date.