Best Restaurants In Clarkesville, Georgia
Whether your road trip to visit the museum 15 minutes or 2 hours chances are you’re going to be looking for a good place to grab a bite.
Clarkesville is a neat little town with a busy downtown area full of various shops. Miles Through Time Automotive Museum is only a half a mile from downtown and you could walk if the weather was nice.
The list of restaurants below are some of the top restaurants in Clarkesville, although they are not in any particular order.
If you’re interested in chain restaurants like Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Zaxby’s, Dairy Queen, Clarkesville has them, but they are not going to be included in this list.
1. Copper Pot – Buzzy pub with wood-fired pizza, seasonal mains & craft beers, plus outdoor seating & weekly events.
2. The Attic – Casual venue offering steaks & traditional American comfort food, plus beer, wine & a patio.
3. Hawg Wild BBQ & Catfish House – This is a big BBQ joint right next to the museum, some people don’t even move their car.
4. Harvest Habersham – Is in downtown Clarkesville but only open for dinner Wednesday through Saturday.
5. Fresco’s Restaurant – Is Tex Mex and American style food and all meals are made from scratch.
6. Wolf Creek BBQ, Burgers & More – Locally owned and operated restaurant. Meats are smoked fresh daily in a wood-fired smoker. All of the sides and desserts are made from scratch.
8. El Jinete Mexican Restaurant – Local chain serving margaritas & Mexican dishes, including steak & seafood, in a casual atmosphere.
9. Chicago’s Pizza – Chicago-style pizza place with wings and Philly Cheesesteak.
10. Wild Berry Grill & Gifts – Burgers, soup, and salads. They also have wine tasting and craft beer.
11. Blue Creek Farmhouse Market – Blue Creek Farmhouse Market consists of a restaurant and a small store. Enjoy a freshly cooked meal and also shop to discover the unique items
The furthest restaurant away from Miles Through Time is Blue Creek at 5 miles away. The rest of the restaurants are within walking distance or just a mile or two so there are plenty of options when it comes to finding a place to eat when you visit, it all just depends on what you’re in the mood for.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming events, promotions and get specials only for our subscribers!
We offer indoor, climate controlled vehicle storage. Your vehicle is displayed as an exhibit so others can safely enjoy your beauty while you're not driving it.
Miles Through Time is the place to be for car shows, cruise-ins, and events - check our calendar for our upcoming events. If you want YOUR event held at MTT call to reserve your date.
Kids 6-12 $6
Under 6 Free