Georgia’s Best Antique Malls
Georgia is full of amazing antique stores.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the most worthy of a road trip to go hunting for antiques.
First on our list is:
1. Ian Henderson which used to be Georgia’s largest antique mall but has recently relocated to Milledgeville and downsides to 25,000 sqft.
2. Vintage Garage Antiques is one of Georgia’s newest antique stores. Vintage Garage Antiques opened 11/1/2021 inside of the Old Clarkesville Mill and is home to the Miles Through Time Automotive Museum.
4. Cobb Antique Mall was voted “Best Antique Mall” by Cobb Life Magazine has over 47,000 square feet of antiques, collectibles, and vintage items.
5. Hodge Podge Antique & Vintage is actually still in a portion of the same building Ian Henderson relocated from in Monroe.
6. Big Peach Antiques Mall has more than 200 dealers and 33,000 square feet of antiques and collectibles!
7. The Antique Mall of Warner Robins. The Antique Mall is a 20,000 square foot establishment with five rooms full of a wonderful array of many different pieces from many different time periods. We added 2,000 more square feet in September of 2011. The Mall has over 46 dealers who are constantly bringing in unusual items from small figurines to large pieces of furniture
8. Greensboro Antique Mall is the largest antique store in the Lake Oconee region. Open 7 days a week, with 11,000 sq. ft.
9. Treasure Hunt Antique Mall is the newest antique shopping experience in Powder Springs, Georgia! The store offers over 27,000 sq ft and over 200 booths of quality antiques and vintage finds.
10. Big Shanty Antiques Marietta has now become a known name in the Southeast antique market circuit and has continued to grow.
11. Woodstock Antiques Mall is North Atlanta’s premier location for finding quality and rare antique & vintage items at a competitive price. Each booth is run by a different individual you will find that our store is a collection of many bright and unique personalities, all of which contribute to the style of our business.
12. Queen of Hearts Antiques & Interiors is home to over 500 savvy dealer-merchants displaying value-priced merchandise to include antiques, collectibles, and home furnishings.
13. The Antique Mall of Warner Robins is a 20,000 square foot establishment with five rooms full of a wonderful array of many different pieces from many different time periods. They added 2,000 more square feet in September of 2011. The Mall has over 46 dealers who are constantly bringing in unusual items from small figurines to large pieces of furniture.
14. Sasser Flea Market & Antique Mall offers a unique selection of antiques, interiors, home furnishings, estate findings, collectibles, books, and so much more.
15. High Cotton Antiques & Uniques is on the way to Callaway Gardens and The Little White House.
16. Pintage Antique Market is a new breed of antique mall that features antiques, vintage, repurposed & handcrafted pieces.
17. River City Antiques & Interiors Inc. have all original antiques, refurbished vintage pieces, new reproduction merchandise, and one-of-a-kind handmade items that are of the very best quality in 10,000 sqft.
Which Georgia Antique Mall is your favorite?
KEEP IN TOUCH
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming events, promotions and get specials only for our subscribers!
We offer indoor, climate controlled vehicle storage. Your vehicle is displayed as an exhibit so others can safely enjoy your beauty while you're not driving it.
MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE FUTURE OF HISTORY
Those who gift or loan us vehicles, contextual artifacts, library, and archive items, or provide funds toward our operations, education, and collection maintenance.
Miles Through Time is the place to be for car shows, cruise-ins, and events - check our calendar for our upcoming events. If you want YOUR event held at MTT call to reserve your date.
Kids 6-12 $6
Under 6 Free